Ensuring that a company remains in compliance with NERC requires significant investment in staffing, resources, and expertise that many companies may not have in house. At Ulteig, our engineers provide comprehensive compliance services to the full range of NERC registered entities. Meeting compliance requirements can include completing highly technical assessments/ studies, which can also be a drain on the company’s staffing resources. The NERC compliance requirements of a company are subject to change, as are filing deadlines. Keeping track of everything can also be complex and time consuming.
We offer NERC compliance services that include completing any required NERC compliance assessment/study, including monitoring updated requirements and tracking filing deadlines. Our goal is to allow our clients to focus on serving their customers and their assets while we fill the role of ensuring compliance with federal regulations.
Ulteig has a team of technical experts who bring years of experience in navigating the complex NERC compliance requirements and deadlines. Our in-depth knowledge of the standards and understanding the assessments needed to demonstrate compliance are key to assisting power system operators and owners in identifying key NERC compliance standards specific to their assets. They work closely with clients to communicate, develop and evaluate procedures and practices to help meet evolving regulatory requirements.
Are you having trouble interpreting and responding to other regulatory requirements? Ulteig is available to consult with you on a wide range of NERC topics, including:
- PRC-001-1: System Protection Coordination
- PRC-002: Disturbance Monitoring
- PRC-004: Analysis and Mitigation of Transmission and Generation Protection System Misoperations
- PRC-005: Protection System Maintenance
- PRC-019-2: Coordination of Generating Unit or Plant Capabilities, Voltage Regulating Controls, and Protection
- PRC-023 & PRC-025: Transmission and Generator Relay Loadability
- PRC-024-2: Generator Frequency and Voltage Protective Relay Settings
- FAC-008-3: Facility Ratings
- TPL-007-1: Transmission System Planned Performance During Geomagnetic Disturbances
- MOD-025-2: Verification and Data Reporting of Generator Real and Reactive Power Capability and Synchronous Condenser Reactive Power Capability
- MOD-026-1: Verification of Generation Excitation Control System or Plant Volt/Var Control Functions
- MOD-027-1: Verification of Models and Data for Turbine/Governor and Load Control or Active Power/Frequency Control Functions
- MOD-032-1: Data for Power System Modeling and Analysis
INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH US?
From global energy producers to locally funded cities and private developers to government agencies, the clients we serve encompass a broad range of relationships and projects. Find out why Ulteig is a leader in the engineering industry.CONTACT US TODAY!