Ulteig's Denver office was recently awarded a 2019 Top 150 Workplace recognition by The Denver Post. Founded on the basis that the most successful companies are the ones that employees believe in, this distinguished designation was based solely on feedback from our Denver employees.
- For the fifth consecutive year, Ulteig was recognized as a National Standard Top Workplace by the Minneapolis Star Tribune. Over 2,000 public, private and nonprofit organizations with operations in Minnesota were invited to participate in the annual survey, and over 140,000 employees shared their views.
- Ulteig has once again made the Minneapolis/St Paul Business Journal’s Largest Twin Cities Engineering Firms list in 2019.
- In 2019, Ulteig moved up 14 places to #211 on the Engineering News-Record (ENR) annual Top 500 Design Firms list. Ulteig was also ranked among the top design firms in the publication’s sector-specific lists for Power, Wind power and Transmission & Distribution.
- Congratulations to Jen Hanley, Technical Manager - Civil, for being selected as one of Prairie Business Magazine's 2018 Top 25 Women in Business.
- Ulteig is proud to have won an Engineering Excellence Award in the Small Projects category from the North Dakota chapter of the American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) for the Medina Rest Area Improvements project in Medina, ND.
- In its September 2018 issue, Prairie Business Magazine recognized Ulteig as one of its 50 Best Places to Work. With over 1,300 individual nominations submitted, winners were selected based on responses to a questionnaire as well as total number of submissions received by each organization.
- Ulteig is the North Dakota Young Professionals Best Place to Work Winner for 2017! These awards are based on the amount of creative space and innovation that businesses offer young professionals.
- Ulteig is pleased to receive a 2018 Engineering Excellence Honor Award from the American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) of Minnesota for the design and engineering work on the Douglas Trail Substation in Rochester, MN.
- Ulteig was again selected as one of the Top 10 Workplaces for Young Professionals in the Bismarck-Mandan area in 2018. The Top 10 Young Professional Workplaces award recognizes local businesses committed to recruiting and retaining talented young professionals.