Ulteig has surveyed and engineered a total of 18,000 miles of AC and DC transmission lines for public and private clients, in projects ranging from 12.5 kV distribution to 500 kV EHV transmission. We also handle all aspects of the power line development process, from routing and permitting to survey, right-of-way acquisition, detailed design and construction management.
From project inception through completion, Ulteig specializes in providing innovative value-added engineering solutions and meeting tight deadlines. We’ll put that experience to work for you in solving your project challenges.
- Permitting Assistance, Including Photo Renderings
- Project Scoping
- Transmission Routing
- Transmission Line Design
- Distribution Line Design
- Design Criteria Preparation
- Facility Studies
- Shielding and Lightning Performance Studies
- Electric and Magnetic Field (EMF) Studies
- Audible Noise and Radio Interference Studies
- Grounding Studies
- Underground Design (Distribution and Transmission)
- Steel Design
- Lattice Tower Analysis
- Foundation Design
- Line Uprating Studies
- Wind/Solar Farm Transmission Design
- Structure Analysis
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP)
- Vegetation Management
- Material Specifications
- Material Procurement Support
- Construction Specifications
- Construction Management
- Construction Observation
- Construction Support
INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH US?
From global energy producers to locally funded cities and private developers to government agencies, the clients we serve encompass a broad range of relationships and projects. Find out why Ulteig is a leader in the engineering industry.