18,000. That’s how many miles of AC and DC transmission lines we’ve surveyed and engineered for public and private clients. That’s the distance from New York to San Francisco and back seven times. From 12.5 kV distribution to 500 kV EHV transmission, we have the experience to handle all aspects of the power line development process, from routing and permitting, to survey, right-of-way acquisition, detailed design and construction management.
Ulteig has the experience, personnel and tools to provide full-service solutions to our clients from project inception through completion. Our designs are timely, cost effective and meticulously meet client standards. Ulteig’s goal is to provide solid commitment through unmatched client service to create a positive experience for our clients.
- Permitting Assistance, Including Photo Renderings
- Project Scoping
- Transmission Routing
- Transmission Line Design
- Distribution Line Design
- Design Criteria Preparation
- Facility Studies
- Shielding and Lightning Performance Studies
- Electric and Magnetic Field (EMF) Studies
- Audible Noise and Radio Interference Studies
- Grounding Studies
- Underground Design (Distribution and Transmission)
- Steel Design
- Lattice Tower Analysis
- Foundation Design
- Line Uprating Studies
- Wind/Solar Farm Transmission Design
- Structure Analysis
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP)
- Vegetation Management
- Material Specifications
- Material Procurement Support
- Construction Specifications
- Construction Management
- Construction Observation
- Construction Support
INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH US?
From global energy producers to locally funded cities and private developers to government agencies, the clients we serve encompass a broad range of relationships and projects. Find out why Ulteig is a leader in the engineering industry.