The Ulteig team has a strong background in negotiating land acquisition and problem solving. Our staff of dedicated, licensed professionals possesses the knowledge, expertise and experience to deliver projects on time and within budget. As the vision for a project takes shape right of way acquisition is an essential step in the process of turning a great concept into a successful project, we are committed to fully and efficiently supporting the full range of our client’s needs. Our staff understands the vital component that land acquisition is to your project, we believe continuous communication between ourselves, the landowners and you the client is an absolute necessity. We are extremely detail orientated with strong project management and unmatched focus on project quality.
- Permitting: State, County, Federal, Local agency, Township, Municipal
- Route Selection: Site research, site qualification, route planning
- Title research: Courthouse research, deed and encumbrance procurement, tax information, plats, right-of-way maps, survey, section corner data, landowner database, Aerial ownership map
- Relocation: Residential, Commercial
- Acquisition: Document preparation, legal descriptions, landowner negotiations, exhibits, damage settlements, land value analysis, appraisals, public information meetings, public presentation, special considerations form, W-9’s, communication records, recordation
- Project Management: Resources, QA/QC, deliverables, project closeout
INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH US?
From global energy producers to locally funded cities and private developers to government agencies, the clients we serve encompass a broad range of relationships and projects. Find out why Ulteig is a leader in the engineering industry.