Some projects have a massive scope while others are a little less complicated. At Ulteig, we’re committed to the health of all our projects. We do this by creating concise communications from the start and assign a project sponsor to work closely with every project manager. In addition, our project management process recognizes the importance of project quality, resource management, communications risk and the necessity of responding quickly to changing project needs.
We utilize an internally-developed, web-based mapping application to allow for quick and easy access of field collected data. All relevant data, such as site locations, permitting, equipment, documents and photos, will be incorporated into a centralized database. We believe this creates efficiencies in workflow from field to office and enhanced coordination and communication with all associated stakeholders.
At the conclusion of the project, we work closely with our client to ensure all of the engineering punch list items have been completed, record drawings submitted and financial and contractual obligations closed out. As an additional step in our project management process, we feel that it is very important to conduct a face-to-face meeting to discuss project outcomes and honest client feedback.
Some of the benefits of working with our project management team include:
- Collaborative relationship management
- Clear and concise communications
- Clear roles and responsibilities
- Alignment of project stakeholders
- Thorough scope definition
- Accurate costing
- Meet or exceed schedule expectation
- Rapid project initiation
- Disciplined change control
- Timely Request for Information (RFI) management
- Efficient design reviews
- Proactive action item management
- Targeted status update meetings
- Concise biweekly reporting
- Accurate drawing logs
- First time quality assurance and quality control
- Convenient document control
- Application of key lessons learned
- Client representative
- Problem solver
- Continuous project progress assessment
- Team builder
- Project close-out management
- Management of project kickoff meeting
- Web-based visualization and tracking tools
- Real time field-to-office data recording
INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH US?
From global energy producers to locally funded cities and private developers to government agencies, the clients we serve encompass a broad range of relationships and projects. Find out why Ulteig is a leader in the engineering industry.