Ulteig has the expertise and capabilities to work on a variety of communications projects including the physical design of a variety of radio (including microwave) and fiber optic solutions, along with the associated network planning, engineering and integration.
Our expertise includes the following network technologies which we can apply to full service telecomm projects:
Ulteig is committed to delivering innovative telecommunication solutions to the following markets:
- Electric Utilities
- Oil & Gas
The purpose of our telecom service offering is to provide data transport network services in our Lifeline SectorsTM. Telecom geared towards the electric utility and renewables operations, is an offering that will allows Ulteig to leverage existing knowledge, talent and client relationships:
- We offer cradle to grave support from conceptualization → engineering → field support.
- We have a multi-service offering that includes all aspects of telecom.
- We specialize in electric utilities telecom issues:
- Migration away from carrier based services by privatization,
- Build and expand private network,
- Migration of legacy TDM services to packet based transport solution.
We have worked with clients on a range of communications projects, both large and small, and our proven commitment to unmatched client service results in a positive client experience.
- Integrated Program and Project Management
- Communications network evaluation and planning
- Communications network design
- Microwave and RF link design and field surveys
- Point to multipoint RF link design
- Fiber optic (Optical Ground Wire (OPGW) and All-Dielectric Self Supporting (ADSS)) system design
- Permitting, including FAA and FCC licensing process coordination
- Civil Site Design
- Structural evaluation and engineering
- Equipment shelter design and equipment layout
- Civil engineering
- Environmental study coordination
- Land surveying
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) support
- Electrical engineering
- DC power and alternative power system design
- Lightning protection and grounding
- Mechanical design
- Computer/network engineering
- Procurement and deployment
The unparalleled customer service our clients receive continues to keep us - and our clients - ahead of the game. Ulteig has the experience to deliver the communication solutions you need in an efficient, cost-effective manner. Why is our customer service unparalleled?
Ulteig is a nimble full service firm that competes directly with larger companies. We are a full service multi-disciplinary firm and can execute complete project scopes from planning to IFC with construction and testing support. Our advantage is that we can operate without the inherent inefficiencies in a large organization.
We utilize “client focused” teams, which stick together project to project, becoming familiar with client design requirements and drafting standards. Due to our organic structure and client focus, we are able to efficiently produce a high quality product. Other, often larger, organizations build knowledge silos in various departments and suffer from more rigid organizational structures. At Ulteig, we recognize the unique nature of our client base and try to develop team competencies which fit their needs. Our intimate knowledge of our client needs allows us to anticipate project scopes and to be efficient, responsive and provide a high quality product.
- Civil Site Development
- Electrical Studies
- Environmental Planning and Services
- Land Surveying
- Right-of-Way Acquisition
- Testing and Commissioning
- Transmission and Distribution Design
INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH US?
From global energy producers to locally funded cities and private developers to government agencies, the clients we serve encompass a broad range of relationships and projects. Find out why Ulteig is a leader in the engineering industry.