- For the third year in a row, Ulteig was recognized as a National Standard Top Workplace by the Minneapolis Star Tribune. Star Tribune's Top Places to Work Award is based on employee surveys which focus on overall workplace environment. Of the 2,100 workplaces invited to participate, only 150 organizations received this distinguished award.
Ulteig's Denver office was recently awarded a 2017 Top Workplaces recognition by The Denver Post. Founded on the basis that the most successful companies are the ones that employees believe in, this distinguished designation was based solely on feedback from our Denver employees.
- Ulteig was distinguished as a Top 25 Engineering Firm in the Twin Cities by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal in 2017.
- Ulteig has once again moved significantly higher in the Engineering News-Record (ENR) annual Top 500 Design Firms list, which was just recently released. This year Ulteig ranked 214, up 25 places from 2016. We have also ranked in several industry-specific lists:
- #2 Wind Power
- #16 Transmission & Distribution
- #32 Power
- Ulteig is proud to have won an Engineering Excellence Award in the Small Projects category from the North Dakota chapter of the American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) for the Medina Rest Area Improvements project in Medina, ND.
- In 2016, Ulteig was Selected as one of the Top 10 Workplaces for Young Professionals in the Bismarck-Mandan area. The Top 10 Young Professional Workplaces award recognizes local businesses committed to recruiting and retaining talented young professionals.