Ulteig's Denver office was recently awarded a 2017 Top Workplaces recognition by The Denver Post. Founded on the basis that the most successful companies are the ones that employees believe in, this distinguished designation was based solely on feedback from our Denver employees.
- Ulteig was distinguished as a Top 25 Engineering Firm in the Twin Cities by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal in 2017.
- Ulteig has once again moved significantly higher in the Engineering News-Record (ENR) annual Top 500 Design Firms list, which was just recently released. This year Ulteig ranked 214, up 25 places from 2016.
- Ulteig is proud to have won an Engineering Excellence Award in the Energy category from the North Dakota chapter of the American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) for the Veteran’s Boulevard Transmission Upgrade and Substation in West Fargo, ND.
- In 2016, Ulteig was Selected as one of the Top 10 Workplaces for Young Professionals in the Bismarck-Mandan area. The Top 10 Young Professional Workplaces award recognizes local businesses committed to recruiting and retaining talented young professionals.
- For the second year in a row, Ulteig was recognized as a National Standard Top Workplace by the Minneapolis Star Tribune. Star Tribune's Top Places to Work Award is based on employee surveys which focus on overall workplace environment. Of the 2,100 workplaces invited to participate, only 150 organizations received this distinguished award.
- Ulteig received runner-up recognition for the North Dakota Young Professionals' Best Place to Work Award for the second year in a row in 2016. These awards are based on the amount of creative space and innovation that businesses offer young professionals.